Selling your home should never be stressful. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage the sale of your home from our initial consultation to closing the transaction successfully and beyond. I take great pride in repeat business and hope you share your wonderful experience with others. I utilize the latest tools and technology to market your home, inturn getting your home the most exposure possible to ensure you get the most money for your home!
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts our team will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Use our search to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
When getting the highest price for your home, Curb appeal is key and could make all the difference. This may determine whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is also important, as many home buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Additionally here is a checklist of what we do for our sellers:
- Preparing a flyer for describing your property for public distribution.
- Make a virtual tour and post on Facebook to get ranked on Google.
- Posting a “For Sale” sign on your property.
- Advertising in the media. This includes MLS, flyers, local paper, home buyer magazines, videos, and etc..
- Create a post on this website that WILL get ranked on page one of Google.
- “Open Houses” for the buying public.
- Conveniently scheduled appointments for house showings.
- Neighborhood mailings.
- National relocation services.
- The Real Estate Association.
- Their personal network of clients.
Working With You
- Conferring with you regarding when you want to place your home on the market.
- Establishing a sale price based on the following:
- Research of comparable properties.
- Considering the current local market conditions.
- Establishing your probable net proceeds.
- Advertising you and making suggestions on what you can do to make your property more sellable.
- Reviewing the necessary paper work with you.
Negotiating the Contract
- Reviewing the contract and your obligations.
- Explaining contingencies and release clauses.
- Explaining the legal disclosure requirements.
- Explaining the ramifications of pest control inspections/reports.
- Explaining your responsibilities regarding the condition of the property.
- Examining offers closely and explaining the reasons behind a possible counter-offer.
Managing and Closing Escrow
- Following closely the progress of the buyer’s loan and coordinating the payoff of your existing loan.
- Facilitating the appraisal process.
- Staying in constant communication with the buyer’s agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
- Closely monitoring contingency removal dates and discussing these with you.
- Coordinating the details of the transaction with the escrow officer.
- Making sure you get your check and settlement documents promptly after closing.