Buying a home in Arizona is one of the most joyful and exciting times in your life. It is my aim to make sure your home buying experience is remembered as one of the greatest memories of your life! Worried about the cost of hiring a Realtor for your home purchase? Dont be I work 100% for you for FREE, no hidden fees or obligations.
Making the smart move of choosing me as your REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your specific needs. My services and experience range from guiding you through the financial process to helping you find your dream home for you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide a custom and up to date list of homes for sale specific to what you are looking for. I take great pride in repeat business and hope you will share your wonderful experience with others.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing available.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.